So loveliesssss... I like pinterest. Do you follow me? If not, you should! I pin a lot of beauty things, but tons of DIY things (for the home, beauty/health, and clothes!), recipes ( I LOVE FOOD) and other random shenanigans. If you like my blog, you'll love my pins- going to someone's boards is basically like another blog, at least that is how I feel! I am obsessed with adding pictures to my blog posts, but sometimes I feel it can be a wittle toooooo obsessive, and I wouldn't want to scare anyone away with a post containing one sentence and 15 pictures, you know? So go to my pinterest and follow me if you enjoy my blog! On to pictures from pinterest of course:
So those of you that follow me on twitter may have saw that today, my younger brothers Caleb & Cameron (twins!) turn 16 today! Yay! So in honor of that, I made sure to get a few pics for the big day! Check back, I will be updating this post with pictures soon :) Until then, how about a "Happy Birthday" to my brothers? Ayy?
Well- if I was financially stable, and had the ability to go for it-my dream job would just be being a mommy & wife (someday!) and being a cosmetologist on the side. Also doing something with infants. I love babies! But on a realistic note, I am excited to go after my dreams of being a Registered nurse specializing in neonatal care.
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
Go on vacations, (not crazy expensive ones though! I would definitely manage my money well), blog more & become a better blogger, just go to pretty places and take photographs, spend time with family, sleep in, ahh... the list could go on and on!
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Haha... a chef, and a model. I would still be interested in both actually-they weren't crazy, unobtainable jobs, but it might be hard to get into modeling, and make it as a big, well-known chef.
4. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
I can't say, really. I am still in college trying to get into my field! However, if you are in college to become a nurse, I would say to STAY FOCUSED. I skipped out on a ton of fun weekends-who knows, maybe some day I will miss the fact that I chose to stay in and study, or just relax in my free time (when I didn't need to study!) instead of being a wild, crazy student. But, for now, I think that is what works for me, and I hope it pays off! Everyone who is already a nurse, or people that are year and years older than me offer about the same advice-"study now, learn now... those out partying and not buckling down much may pay for it in the future; but you'll have the money and stability to have your fun." I mean that is a round about way of explaining what people have told me! : )
5. What are your biggest pet peeves in life, blogging, or at work?
People having children and not giving them attention, people having children and not taking care of them, people having children and putting someone else first, instead of their kids. People smacking their lips while eating, chewing with mouths open, girls that act "ditzy" to get attention. ( I have so many more life one's but I will stop now haha). Blogging-people who act better than other bloggers, and people that tell you you basically need to follow them because they followed you! Work: people not tipping ( I work as a waitress) when they are nice to you the whole time, you are nice to them, and then they just don't tip!
6. What are your biggest fears?
1) People I love dying.
2) Myself dying.
3) Getting in a wreck; I just got my license actually 2 days ago... about four years later than I could have because I was scared to drive! -more on that later if you are interested? Let me know.
4) My teeth falling out, crumbling and turning to dust (I always have that nightmare!), or losing a teeth/damaging one. This is because I had braces and tons of other stuff, so I have a pretty expensive mouth hahaha. & the fact that I wouldn't like how I looked with missing teeth, ya know?
6) The world ending.
7) Not finding a job once I graduate college.
8) Any of my siblings ever having hard times-financially, socially, everything! I just don't want any suffering in any way for anyone I love!