1. Bare faced (scary!). Here is were I applied my face primer, which is The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser.
2. Application of foundation, which is Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation. It does contain SPF in it, which can look ashy or cause a white cast when using flash photography.
3. Quick shot of all the products I am using!
4. Here I applied the white shimmery color in the Maybelline Quad in "Give Me Gold" all over my lid, up to the crease.
5. Next, I applied (lightly) the yellow-gold shade on top of the lighter shade. I chose to only use my fingers for this look, to make it very simple! I then applied the gold shade to the outer corner of my eyelid, creating a bit of a sideways "V" shape, to add depth.
6. Application of concealer. For this, I used a mixture of Maybelline Age Instant Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in "Light", and Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Concealer in "Light".
7. Bronzer time! I applied the Wet n' Wild Color Icon Bronzer in "Princess" to the hollows of my cheeks, as well as my temples.
8. My favorite part! For my blush, I used Maybelline Color Goes Electric Limited Edition Blush in "Wild Blossom". It is so pretty! Since it was limited edition, I am having a really hard time finding a link for you all!
*Fail #2. I messed this whole ordering of numbers up! I applied the eyeliner & mascara right after my blush, then did my eyeshadow. Sorry guys!
9. Time for mascara! I curled my lashes first, and then I used one coat of Covergirl Lash Perfection Mascara in "Very Black".
10. I used the darkest brown shade from the same quad I used earlier as an eyeliner, using an eyeliner brush.
Finished look! The eye look is barely noticeable, but just enough to create a bit of light for your face! I really wish I had paired a bright lip with this, but that is for another post :)
Quick view of my brushes I used! If you are interested in more information about the brushes, just ask and I will let you know! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Thanks for reading,
I hope this was hopeful! This is my first "picture tutorial" post, and I hope it is okay in format! I would love to eventually do some videos, but I am not sure how well that would go over!?