Lazy Day Makeup

So yesterday, I had one of those days... you know, the sort of day where you don't want to do your hair, your makeup, or even go to class. So I kept it lazy simple. REALLY simple. Almost too simple to even post! 


A cheesy pose? Maybe. I took this with the camera on my phone. Honestly, I like the quality and how pictures look with this versus my regular camera. My "real" camera always seems to capture pictures that make me feel self-conscious.



A picture taken just a few moments later with my real camera. Eeeek! I do not like how pictures come out, EVER, with this camera! 


Anyways... on to the hair and makeup. 
Hair: Nothing much going on here! Air dried from the night before,
I had my bangs french braided- nothing fancy, the braid was actually sort of messy,
nothing to show off : )

Makeup: No primer today. 
-Benefit Erase Paste in Medium on my under eye circles,
-Physicians Formula Multi-Colored Pressed Powder (that is a mouthful!) in the color "Beige" all over my face. 
-I topped that off with a light dusting of Maybelline Fit Me Powder in "245 Medium Beige" (a bit dark for me right now, but it is such sheer, sheer coverage that it really does not matter).
 -On my cheeks I had put Bare Minerals Blush in "Posh", 
-then with a light hand I also put Hard Candy's Blush Crush Baked Blush in the color "125 Living Doll" on the top of my cheek bones. 
-For my eyes, I curled my lashes, used Benefits' Bad Gal Lash, 
-and finally on my lips I used Loreal's Infallible Lipstick in "121 Perennial Pink".

GEEZ. I know, now it seems like I used a ton. To be honest, the names of the products I used add up to more than I actually wore! (Or so I would like to think!) 

What are your favorite products to use on your lazy days? 
   xoxo