Flowers & Purple

Outfit post time! Here is what I wore a little while back (such a slow post maker I am!) It was very casual, and as you can tell, I stuck with the boring 'ol flip flops that I ALWAYS wear! I am just not one to wear wedges or dressy, girly shoes on a regular basis. Here are the pictures my cousin Kyleigh took! Thanks Kyleigh : )

What I wore:

Showing off the cute design on the otherwise boring shoes : ) Nail polish color is "Dreamer" by Revlon, also holding Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm in "Charm".







Where it's from:
Purple tank top: American Eagle. Shorts Brand: Almost Famous. Flip Flops: Old Navy. Belt: No idea! Sorry!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, and sorry for the lack of posts lately! I will have some hopefully entertaining posts coming up shortly!
xo, kels