The Crazy Weekend Shenanigans

Or lack thereof. Hey thereeeee! This past weekend wasn't anything special...but I kind of like it that way. I like big, exciting weekends sprinkled here and there-but a nice lazy/relaxed weekend is also a luxury around here! I "moved" back to my hometown this past Thursday, and plan to stay here until classes start up again in August. I still have my apartment in Cincinnati, but because I have two jobs lined up at home, I think it is best to just be here. That doesn't mean that I won't be driving back to my apartment every now and then to clean and hang out with friends there! If there is one thing I have learned since having my own apartment it is that no matter how independent you felt before you had your own place, you are going to feel a lot more independent once you settle in. Now that I am back at my moms house for the time being, I just feel weird. Anyone else with me? So bringing a few things to my hometown and unpacking was a majority of my weekend. On Saturday, I did a bit of picture takin'. Now, in no way do I think I am a pro, or even semi-pro...but if I have the time and a good camera to take some pictures for fun, why not? I did some pictures for my sister and her fiance, and even though it's nothing professional, I still got a text from my sister saying:
That made me smile. A lot. Here are a couple pictures from that day :)
Not yet edited.
Why I am glad we took a few hours to do pictures. This. Right here. No pressure, just having fun and being around each other! This was after my niece stepped in goose poop. Yep, goose poop. She wasn't even that mad! haha. Obviously it was better for all of us to laugh before we helped her clean it off ;) She also ditched her button up shirt...typical 7 year old!
So in love with this. Ilauna and her mommy. To me it just shows so much love! Ilauna and her mom were just talking and it started getting a little breezy, and she just reached up and did that...and then my heart just melted.

I have so many others, but here are just a few of my totally amateur shots! After I took the pictures, I edited for awhile, and eventually I went to bed to get some sleep for.... Sunday. Back to work time! I started back at the restaurant I have worked at for years, and I also decided to take a second job! I will be enrolled in an online class this summer as well, so I might just be little miss busy over here, but I know I will still be making time for this blog! I can't say my weekend was too eventful, but I definetely still had fun! As much as I talk about weather on here, I am sure you know I will be enjoying this warmer weather Ohio is getting! Make sure to link up with Sami so I can read about your weekend too!

Thanks for reading,
XO, Kelsey

P.S-Don't forget to follow along with Bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin