Sunday Social and Life Lately/Ramble!

Sunday Social

 It's Sunday...which means it is finally time for Sunday Social (yay!) I absolutely love doing this link-up, and you probably know that because I think I have said it multiple times now! On to this weeks questions...

1. 1 year ago I was doing... I was on summer break from college, working my butt off, and spending time with family!

2. 5 years ago I was doing...I was in high school still, working my butt off (hard worker over here), and trying to make some memories!

3. 10 years ago I was doing...I was probably doing gymnastics, reading a lot of books, and spending time with family and friends!

4. 1 year from now I'll be doing...I will be [hopefully] working a co-op job for nursing! Fingers crossed!

5. 5 years ago I'll be doing...I will be working as an RN, starting a family, and paying off lovely student loans. 

6. 10 years from now I'll be doing...Exactly ten years? Hopefully I will be planning a nice vacation:) Still working as an RN, hopefully succeeding as a respected nurse, raising a family and making memories! 

Those questions really make you think! It is just so hard to think about stuff like that though, so I find it hard to elaborate! I really wanted to include some pictures, but the flash drive with all my older photos is MIA. Great. Anyways, today is also a special day...Mother's Day! So Happy Mothers Day to all of you mommas out there! What are your plans? Any special ideas set up? I hope it is a great day for you! 

Now for the random rambling...If you have a blog, do you ever get so overwhelmed by the things you want to post and have planned, but it's just so much that you don't know where to start? Between two jobs right now, and editing the pictures I took for my sister and her fiance, I feel so overwhelmed! There is literally at least 4 posts that I would love to have up this week...but they all take extensive editing, planning, taking notes, etc-as they are makeup reviews. I just don't know where to start, which leads me to my current situation-having barely any progress made! What do you do when you feel like you have so many things to do? I know it is my blog, so I can post whenever I want, but still! I would like to have interesting content on here! In the mean time, I would love to hear tips for managing busy schedules, keeping up with blogs, etc. Share your secrets! 

Thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey