Fashion Show Recap and a Confetti Photo Dump

You read that right. This post is going to be nothing less than lots of excitement and tons of pictures! This past Friday I got to walk in a fashion show in downtown Columbus. The show was very creatively themed-it was meant to celebrate art through the "collision of creatives", thus being appropriately named "Art Collision Volume II". While I had not seen last years show, I had looked at some pictures and it looked like a ton of fun so I said yes when asked to be a part of it. I am so glad I did it; I had a blast seeing all of the designers work, as well as meeting a ton of new people. It isn't always so bad being out of your comfort zone, in fact, I believe that the quote "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone" couldn't be anymore true. I really did have a great time with a unique experience, I made memories to last forever, and best of all, I got to meet some pretty awesome people! I am choosing to share this experience as a way to keep the event alive in my memory-and I can always look back on it in this post! I am putting my favorite moments and looks from the show in this post....if I shared all the pictures we would be here for hours! Also, a lot of pictures I am posting are from the boutique I was in the show with, "The Royal Factory Atelier". I still can't get over how amazing their store layout and products are...They have vintage pieces, promote local designers, and reconstruct/redesign apparel! I can't wait to go back! The show was hosted at an old warehouse turned restaurant and brewery...the environment totally fit all the crazy, fun designers!  Hopefully you enjoy the photo dump that is about to happen!
 Printing some fun tee's for the show!
 Before the fun of hair & makeup!
Love this piece!
Pretty much the most unique Ohio State pieces ever-so fun! 
 Helping with touching up some of the girls makeup before the show!
With the girls! I didn't want to include individual pictures of us down the runway-that's just so many pictures! Everyone was just too sweet!
Being bright and quite different  with the girls! :)
 & the show begins!
This is the end of the show-some of the designers walking out, and tons of confetti! I mean, you can't go wrong with confetti! 

 I had such a blast being in the show, and I love how creative and expressive it was! I would love to do a more serious show in the future, but I just feel so blessed to have been a part of such an exciting event!

Thanks for reading (er, scrolling through a billion pictures!)
XO, Kelsey