Wishlisting in August

Monday, August 5, 2013

This summer has been so busy for me, with working, class, helping plan my sisters wedding and reception, and trying to have a social life (whats that, right?) Being so busy means I haven't really had time to shop, which is awesome for my bank account. Seeing how summer is starting to come to a close (hello August!) and fall will creep up on us when we are least expecting it, I put together a little wishlist of items I have been eying to start to transition to a new season. I may or may not purchase a few of these things in the near future :)

Monroe Smile Tank // Mac Turquatic Perfume // Mossimo Ankle Boots // Mac Pink Venus Eyeshadow  // Bird Print Shirt // Colorblocked Flats // Comeback Sweater

Seriously, how perfect are some of these pieces?! I am imagining how cute that sweater would be with those flats...and it's hard not to just buy these items right now! What are you eying lately? Do you have a wishlist?

Most recent post: Sunlit Bronze Makeup Look

Thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey

2 comments :

  1. Great wish list! I love all of those items!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wish list - Fab finds!

    Thank you for linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground