Sunday Social-Shopping and Style!

Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite store to shop at?
Forever 2, Express, and Charlotte Russe. All three usually have the cutest things, and lots of options! Express is a brand that seems expensive, until you see that they have special deals going alllll the time. Right now there is up to 70% off clearance there, and most of the time they do things like "$25 off 75, or $50 off $150." I think the deals are better than that actually.

2. If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
I am not one to be into designer brands actually! I would have to say, maybe Michael Kors? I love so much of his jewelery, but wouldn't want to pay full price for it-unless I was rich!

3. What is your must have closet staple?
Skinny jeans, jeggings, and cardigans. Sorry Ashley, seems like I am stealing the words right out of your moth (almost). You can't go wrong with any of those; I have dressed up and dressed down cardigans and they pretty much get me through winter and fall at college!
 Something like this is definitely right up my alley! I love her style! Via. 

4. What is your favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)
Boots in the fall and winter, and plain flip flops in the summer! My flip flop choices could probably be a little spiced up; pretty sure I usually wear a cute outfit and then boring, cheap flip flops. 

5. What is the best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
I don't remember exact details, but I know that once at Express, I got like 5 or 6 shirts for around $60. Mind you, one of those shirts was $58 by itself-so I was definitely taking advantage of some sort of deal they had where you could get like $50 off $150. I was so proud of myself, haha!

6. What is a style you'd love to try?
I can't really think of any! I tried and love maxi skirts and dresses, the high-low trend, and a few others. If I think of something I will update this haha.  I guess maybe crop tops with a maxi skirt? It looks cute and isn't revealing really-sometimes I have saw like a half inch of midsection showing, but most of the time it doesn't look too crazy!

That's all for now! Keep an eye out for my newest outfit post, which will be featuring a maxi skirt! 
Some recent posts:

Thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey

Follow with Bloglovin' if you want to stay in touch!