Keeping it Casual [outfit] and a Little Change!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hellloooo lovelies! I am back with an outfit post! I have been lacking in that department lately; partly because I moved home for the summer since I am on college break, and just haven't been wearing normal clothes lately (because I am at my job in a restaurant like 6 days out of the week!) and because I have wanted to do more makeup posts! Hopefully someone out there missed these outfit posts! I wore this to run some errands and just relax with family. The top could definitely be made to look more dressy, but I think I made it look pretty casual! Nothing too fancy or exciting, but that basically sums me up :)

Outfit details: Shorts: American Eagle // V-Neck tank top: Love Culture (similar) // Bracelet: Old // Sideways cross necklace: Forever 21 (similar) // Sandals: Black Poppy [old], similar

I can always use a little posing in my life! :) Oh, and those shorts are not as short on me as this picture makes them look!
So this is a completely unflattering picture of me, and the sun is all up in my face-but...notice anything different?


Watch out for a couple new beauty/makeup reviews coming up!
Thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey


Don't forget to follow with bloglovin' if you enjoy this blog! Google reader is peacin' out soon!

Follow on Bloglovin

18 comments :

  1. Love those shorts! And the black top makes the color pop even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I originally thought it might be a little too harsh but I think it looks pretty good together actually!

      Delete
  2. Did you cut your hair?! Looks cute!!! Love the color of those shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did! I actually got quite a bit taken off, to me it seems very short but I guess it isn't!

      Delete
  3. Love those shoes and that bracelet! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could live in those shoes! I must find a pair very similar soon because these will be worn out my mid-summer I am sure!

      Delete
  4. I love that last picture! You look so pretty! Cute outfit.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much! For some reason I just wasn't too happy with the picture, but you are so sweet!

      Delete
  5. Such a great and comfy outfit. The shorts could not be more adorable. Lovely post, hun. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am checking out your latest post now :)

      Delete
  6. I love the color of your shorts and also the sandals, they are super cute!


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The shorts are pretty much one of my favorite pairs!

      Xo, Kelsey

      Delete
  7. I love your outfit posts! I especially love the color of your shorts!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. several Great Interior planning Ideas For starters

    Look into my homepage :: top 10 projectors

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute outfit! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your newest follower!

    -Erica
    sincerely-ericamichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground