My Favorite Lipstick Right Now

Friday, April 6, 2012

So lately, I have been loving a lipstick that I have had for a reaaaaaallly long time, but had only wore once. I decided to pull it out and give it a try again. Guess what?! Yeah- I LOVE it. The lipstick I am talking about is L'oreals Infallible Le Rouge Lipcolor in "Perennial Pink". 






This picture does not do it justice. It is a bit brighter in person; in the picture below (of me wearing it) it shows up pretty true to color. 


Awkward pose? You bet : )

It is long-wearing, (for me at least), and doesn't feel sticky or cakey on my lips. I have been reaching for it a lot more since I have been using my self tanner more often (FakeBake Flawless Self-Tanner).  The price range is probably $8.00-$10.00, unless you find a sale. I think it is worth it though, for a drugstore lipstick! I know this was a short post... but that is because I want to do maybe a monthly favorites post...and an upcoming post about beauty products I have recently bought for those interested!

xoxo

5 comments :

  1. Love the lip color! Icy pinks are always my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to figure out what sort of colors look best on me... but I do think this one looks decent!

      Delete
  2. They do last a long time...I swatched two colors on my hand and I literally had to scrub them off!

    P.S. I tagged you on my blog!

    http://happilyeverandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only tried one other color in the line.. I did not really like it but it also lasted a long time! & thanks for tagging me : )

      Delete
  3. Cute post! I've been loving lip colors especially since its Summer. I don't really like to wear too much eye make up because its so hot and humid (all make up just melts off). But wearing winged liquid eye liner with mascara and a pretty lip color is the way to go. This color is absolutely stunning on you. If you haven't tried the Revlon Balm Stain definitely give it a try. I'm literally obsessed. It's a wicked moisturizing lip stain and it comes in a bunch of colors and you don't need to worry about reapplying. The only thing that stinks is that it doesn't have SPF but just put some SPF lip balm on top and your all set. --I'm going to do a blog post about it. I'll let you know when its up!

    glambykelsey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground