Staying Awake...

Wednesday, April 25, 2012


So in my last blog post, or last few, I have probably mentioned exams. Lots of them. I had my short break from them this past weekend, but they are coming around again. Two next week! Which doesn’t sound terrible but it feels like I never get a break! I have been trying to prepare by studying ahead of time, but I just get SO tired! But thankfully… I have my tea & coffee! I am getting a little burnt out on coffee though, so I have been turning to tea more often. One tea in particular I cannot stop drinking (hot tea of course). It is the Lipton Vanilla Caramel Truffle Black Tea. 
I love these tea bags!

At first I thought the taste was a bit too strong, but I have gotten used to it, and have figured out a yummy way to “tone” it down a bit. Coffee creamer! I like to use the International Delight Vanilla Latte Coffee Creamer Singles, and a packet of Stevia Raw Sugar. 
I like having singles because they can be stored longer than the large bottle that you store in the refrigerator.

The tea has zero calories, and packs in 20 mg of caffeine per serving (according to Lipton's website).  I know the creamer has calories but for the time being, I am not as worried about that as getting some energy that tastes good to me! I really love this combination and would recommend it to tea lovers, more specifically black tea!  My friend actually had a cup of my combo today and said "You should try to sell this to Starbucks". I don't know if they would agree, but it is pretty delicious! 


What do you like to do to get prepared for exams (or busy days)? Any favorite drinks/suggestions?

xoxo

5 comments :

  1. Amazing blog, Absolutely love it! x

    please visit and follow! x
    http://zoeelizabethmaxwell.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! I am sorry, I didn't see this comment until now, so terrible of me! Xo

      Delete
  2. Really informative, I love tea! Interested in trying black tea, I usually just go for the usual, lemon or green. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love lighter teas, but I saw caramel & vanilla and figured I would give it a go. So yummy with creamer! & thank you, heading to check your blog out now!

      Delete
  3. got exams at the moment too! tea sounds lovely :) am following, would love if you followed back :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground