On That Note...

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Thank the looooooord for the weekend! I am so glad I get the 2 day break from classes...this quarter of college seems like every week is finals week. NOT fair! Who wants to live their lives like that for 9 weeks straight. Not this girl; too bad though because that is what the Nursing Program is like here at my college. Oh well, right? . I wish I had more spare time. So I could:

1) See my family more often.
2) Hang out/make plans with friends more.
3) Spend more time with my boyfriend.
4) Take a nap here and there.
5) Blog about all the things I want to!
6) JUST RELAX. 
 Is that really too much to ask for? I guess... thankfully summer is sort of around the corner... about 2 months left of classes (that seems like foreverrrrrrrr). Enough of being  miserable; happy thoughts...On a good note, I am going to the mall today to buy my boyfriend a gift for his upcoming 22nd birthday! I think he will like what I get him! & I am also returning some things to Sephora (upcoming haul/review/picture post soon?), and maybe buying a lot few of the things I have been eying in stores recently. Plus, I have a hair appointment today! I really really have had the urge to cut my hair to more of a shoulder length cut... but seeing that my hair has taken 5 years to grow from a little past chin length to wear it is now, I don't know that I am ready to make the big cut. So I'll just settle for a trim today. On and end note, I just want to share this picture with you all:



BEYOND BEAUTIFUL! My uncle is visiting friends in Arizona and he snapped this picture with his Iphone. He has his Nikon with him, so I can only imagine the quality of the rest of his pictures using a real, quality camera. It looks like a painting to me! Amazing; I hope he is enjoying his time, and for now, I will just sit back and enjoy the view (from his pictures!)

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground