Tree's & a Bunny!?

Last weekend I visited home, which is about two hours away from where I go to college. It was nice to see my family, and to meet a new addition to the family. What!? Finding out there was an addition only when I get home? Well, it was just a cute little bunny that my mom got for my little sister as an Easter gift. I thought at first when I heard about it, that it would be a lame pet, annoying, etc. To my surprise, I wanted to play with it, and actually felt a little sad when I left to go back to college (yeah now I sound like a little child)! Here is what it looks like, named "Moo" for it's colors/pattern resembling a cow : )

No Makeup (ughhh) and Moo!

Here is an outfit I wore the day I went back home. Excuse my terrible pose:

 The dress was purchased at a local boutique type of store. The belt kept slipping lower than I wanted, bummed me out!

& my shoes closer up:

The tips are a bit scuffed; I seem to always stumble on myself when I wear sandals!
I got these from Wal Mart last summer, and they got a lot of compliments!

& a look at the belt:
The belt was purchased from Forever 21.
  

I hope to show more outfits; but sometimes it is hard to get someone to photograph me! These were taken by my younger brother!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Cute Bunny :)
    Love the Dress ,looks nice!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was amazed that I actually liked the bunny and thought it was cute!

      Delete
  2. You have a cute Blog ,if you want it we could follow each other?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i love ur dress cute
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks wonderful on you! You're adorable. I feel your pain with the belt, I have the same problem. :P


    http://xmyoasis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have only wore it a few times, and in pictures it seems a bit shorter than it really is. It is so light and comfortable though!

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".