Bright Shorts Please : )

I wanted to get this post up tonight, since I will be busy with exams the next few days! A few days ago, I wore these blue shorts from American Eagle. I adore them so much! I believe I bought them on sale for $24.99 about a month ago. I did not have anyone around to take a picture for me, so this is what I have to show :
Who needs to see my face anyways! It is all about the shorts girls : )

I decided to just wear a plain white v-neck (Forever 21) with the shorts, and a long necklace from Forever 21. It is adorable; I will have to feature it in another outfit soon, but up close! I wore boring, black flip flops from Old Navy. Yesterday, I wore a shirt that I really was on the fence about. I bought it at JCPenny last weekend, and decided to wear it. The pictures I took did not turn out how I wanted them to, so this is all I have to show:


 I wore this with jean shorts!

 The shirt is so bright!

A little bit of sunshine anyone?

Let me know what you think about the shirt. I am still not sure if I like it on me. Thanks for reading!
xoxo

Comments

  1. Your blog is so cute, I love your style.

    Xo newest follower hope you follow back.

    Adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I saw you were a new follower before I even saw your comment! I have already been to your blog, commented and followed you back before I even read your sweet comment! Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".