Dupes? Send Requests My Way!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I wanted to do a post in the near future about dupes-which if you are unfamiliar with this makeup term, it means "duplicate". Send me ideas about products that may be higher end, too pricey, or hard to get your hands on, and I will do my best to compose a list of dupes (alternatives) that are similar to or almost replicates of the product you are curious about! This way, you can have the products for yourself if there was something holding you back from owning them! Just leave me them in the comments, or email them to me at kelseylenay@hotmail.com
Have a great day : )
xo

1 comment :

  1. Dupes on primers, hair products, bath products ect because they can get really expensive

    ReplyDelete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground