For My Dry Skin Ladies...

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Oh helllllo blog world! I wanted to let some of you out there with slightly oily to dry skin know about a tinted moisturizer that would be great for summer wear! It is the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. First- I will give you a back story on this: I wanted to try the oil-free version for the longest time! So I finally got a sample of it as well as the oil free primer. As much as I loveeeee my LM Foundation Powder I previously posted about, I did not love this stuff on me : ( I have very oily skin, and these two just made it worse! However, it led me to the conclusion that it is EXTREMELY moisturizing. This is the oil-free type, so I can only imagine how moisturizing the normal one is! Basically, after my trial with it, I just wanted to let you girls know that Laura Mercier is an awesome brand, and if you are searching for a summer makeup that will give you moderate coverage (& SPF!) then I really think you should look into either the original, or oil-free tinted moisturizer! I know this is a bit all over the place (sorry!) but I am just excited to get this up for you as soon as possible : ) I will link Sephora's website to the original and oil-free version for reviews so you can get more opinions on it.

Original version:
http://www.sephora.com/tinted-moisturizer-P109936?skuId=870337

Oil-Free version:
http://www.sephora.com/tinted-moisturizer-oil-free-P140906?skuId=905364

Original Primer:
http://www.sephora.com/foundation-primer-P109929?skuId=870113

Oil-Free Primer:
http://www.sephora.com/foundation-primer-oil-free-P140905?skuId=905349

1 comment :

  1. Wall Clocks There is no end to the materials that are used to create
    these fine pieces. Even while seated at your home, you are able to browse a
    huge number of furniture galleries with a few clicks of your mouse.
    Most offices provide cubicles for their employees, but similar
    looking cubicles look quite boring and monotonous.


    My webpage; office refurbishment kent (http://butishop.co.kr/)

    ReplyDelete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground