I Must Love Floral.. Another OOTD : )

I wanted to share a recent outfit I wore this past weekend... I wore it to my university's carnival, which is one of the biggest school sponsored events we have. I know I just posted an outfit, but I have these photos all ready to go, and until this crazy exam schedule gets settled down, I will be doing less detailed posts (I'm sorrrrrrrry!). This post is pretty picture heavy, but since my friend took the time to take these for me, I did not want them all to go to waste! What I wore: 

Floral dress from Hollister, belt from Forever 21. Awkward pose-courtesy of my friend taking my outfit picture for the first time! : )
My friend Allison that took these really wanted me to take one like this-here it is for you Allison!

 We didn't get a full shot with the shoes. So here they are! The sandals are from Pacsun, necklace is from Forever 21 of course!

& lastly, a picture from yours truly... let's just dedicate this smile to all of the lovely comments I get from you all : )

Thank you for reading; & thanks to Allison for the pictures!
xo

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! If only the belt would stay where I want it to!

      Delete
  2. The dress is amazingly cute, i love it, i also love the sandals and the necklace, so cute!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I happen to love the dress so much I have it in oink too : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".