Possible Issues with my Blog?

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hello everyone! So I just wanted to ask if anyone has noticed any problems lately with my blog. I have been keeping an eye on my statistics, comments, views, etc. I have noticed this past week a lot of inconsistencies and it is making me think maybe I am having an issue I am not aware of. Do you notice anything not working correctly? Does my comments box work? Any feedback would be great! Also, have you been having any issues with your blog lately?

xo

2 comments :

  1. I'm not sure about yours, but tonight my posts weren't publishing. They would publish to my page, but not on the main feed. So no one could see them. I guess we'll see if this comment works! :)

    Katie
    Lady Million

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I just got the comment a bit ago... it seems like everything is lagging or something : ( Hopefully it fixes itself!

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground