Sheer Floral Outfit & a Puppy!

I wanted to get this post up sooner than this (about a week sooner-oops!) But I did some other posts first, so here it is now: )  I went over to my boyfriends friends house last weekend, and this is what I wore:
White shorts from JcPenny, braided belt and sheer floral tank from Forever 21, peach bandeau from American Eagle.
Sadly, I did not get a picture of the shoes as they are a bit torn up... they weren't anything special really, just a pair of sandals similar to this:
Mine are white strapped though! This particular pair is from Forever 21.

A shot up close.

These were taken courtesy of my boyfriend Eric.
Now on to something adorable! The last time I visited home, I took a picture of my sister's son, Kierce, with their new puppy:
So cute! I ask for a "real" smile and this is what he gives!

I just thought I would add that in here, because I have no idea where else I would put this picture haha. But I wanted to share : )

Have you tried wearing bandeau tops? If so, what is your favorite way to style them?
xo

Comments

  1. thanks for commenting on my blog honey, following you now :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And thanks for following me!

      Delete
  2. very beautiful and nice look ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually felt for once it looked halfway decent : ) Always nice to have a good hair day every now and then!

      Delete
  4. i love that kind of tops!:):)
    sometimes.. that's just the thing you need under certain tops! :)
    great outfit!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you : ) Great pictures on your blog by the way, very intriguing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".