"theBalm" On HauteLook Now!

 On a website called HauteLook with the description "Shop new sale events daily featuring your favorite brands for women, beauty, home, kids, and men at up to 75% off." there is currently the  makeup brand theBalm! Booty Parlor is another beauty brand being featured right now, and the prices are ammmmmmazing! Seriously thinking about buying theBalm "Nude'Tude Eyeshadow Palette". 12 eyeshadows for $18 (good quality eyeshadow at that!). The original price on it is $36...so I am not sure I can pass this up! They have many other brands besides what I have mentioned, in different categories. Clothing is featured on the site as well. If interested, you can click the link below I have (which will give me a $10 credit for referring a customer), or go directly to the HauteLook site & sign up (if you would not like to use my direct link!)

http://www.hautelook.com/short/3EbNO

So what do you think? Will you be purchasing anything?

xo