"theBalm" On HauteLook Now!

 On a website called HauteLook with the description "Shop new sale events daily featuring your favorite brands for women, beauty, home, kids, and men at up to 75% off." there is currently the  makeup brand theBalm! Booty Parlor is another beauty brand being featured right now, and the prices are ammmmmmazing! Seriously thinking about buying theBalm "Nude'Tude Eyeshadow Palette". 12 eyeshadows for $18 (good quality eyeshadow at that!). The original price on it is $36...so I am not sure I can pass this up! They have many other brands besides what I have mentioned, in different categories. Clothing is featured on the site as well. If interested, you can click the link below I have (which will give me a $10 credit for referring a customer), or go directly to the HauteLook site & sign up (if you would not like to use my direct link!)

http://www.hautelook.com/short/3EbNO

So what do you think? Will you be purchasing anything?

xo 

Comments

  1. Thank you so much! I checked out your blog and now I am a follower : )
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made some good points there. I checked on the net for
    more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on
    this website.

    Feel free to surf to my web site: Michael Kors Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attractive section of content. I simply stumbled upon your
    site and in accession capital to claim that
    I get actually enjoyed account your weblog posts.
    Any way I'll be subscribing for your feeds or even I achievement you get right of entry to consistently rapidly.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog toryburchoutletstore2013.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really loving the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog readers have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

    My blog - ミュウミュウ 店舗

    ReplyDelete
  5. If some one wants to be updated with newest technologies therefore
    he must be visit this site and be up to date all the time.


    Here is my blog: http://www.msctrucktrial.info//index.php/index.php?page=User&userID=3541

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really attention-grabbing, You're a very professional blogger. I've joined your rss feed and
    stay up for looking for extra of your great post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks

    Also visit my homepage: Oakley Sunglasses Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".