My April Faves


Well… I know it is a little far into May already, but I wanted to post about some of the things I was loving in April. Some things are tangible, some aren’t…but hey : )

1)   Laura Mercier Powder Foundation- I am in love! Boyfriend...watch out ; )
2)   Beyond the Zone Rock on Dry Shampoo- Let me just say this stuff is actually a good dry shampoo… most other brands I have tried either make my hair look even more gross, or leave a white residue that you can’t get out! With this, sometimes there is a white/grey residue, but it goes away! Really refreshes hair.
3)   Shorts! Like these - I bought a pair from my university bookstore; Nike brand with my university’s name on them. I love them sooo much, comfortable, cute, overall just amazing!  So when I was home recently, I stopped at JcPenny and saw the same style, for $10! TEN dollars! The ones I bought from my bookstore were $30! Needless to say, I will definitely be going back to buy mooooore from JcPenny.  
 $10 for these? Uh YES!


4)   Tea with creamer… I already did a post about this; so yummy!
5)   SUNSHINE! It is so nice to just sit outside, and if I must, study!
6)   Nail polish (in general)
7)   Wearing bright colors! Anyone else with me on this? I love the trend- brights go with brights!
 When I was at JcPenny I also saw this shirt-I took a picture to ask my boyfriend if it the shirt showed too much skin, but he did not reply fast enough so I did not buy it! What do you think? Should I have bought it? 


8)   The feeling after turning in an exam. Knowing you can breath again, at least for a few minutes.


9)   My self-tanner. I love My FakeBake Flawless Self Tanner… I really do not want any extra aging if I can avoid it… so no tanning beds for me!
10) Last but not least- my boyfriend.  He is clearly a favorite every month, every day… but I just wanted to include him on here because I LUBBB HIM LOTTTTS ; )
 Okay... maybe the feeling is not mutual?


 That is better : )


Any favorites for you from April? Let me know in the comments below! Happy Weekend!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Cute top!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sort of wish I would have bought it! You have great style! Now following your blog : )

      Delete
  2. Love that button-up/tied top!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very cute : ) Thanks for reading!
      xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".