Catfishin'!

Hi beauties! How is everyone doing? It feels like it has been awhile since I last posted! I was pretty busy the past two weeks with final exams, and then moving home for the summer until my new apartment complex is built (can't wait because that place is going to be GORGEOUS!). Here I am though, with a quick wrap post on...family! Well-sort of. Last night I went night fishing with my grandpa (pappa), brother (Cameron), and cousin (Kyleigh). We were wanting to catch catfish, but obviously any bites would have been fine. Let me just put out there that I do not eat/like fish. So I was going for the fun family time! Within the first five minutes of being at the lake, I had got a nibble on my line. I was excited; reeled it in and I had a small catfish (really small... smaller than a banana-weird comparison? ha). I WANTED a picture of it for blogging and memory purposes but my pappa threw it back into the lake because his line had gotten tangled in mine & did not realize it was a photo opportunity [whoops]. I did not catch anymore fish that night, but I did get some nibbles on my line! My poor grandpa didn't catch anything, nor did my brother. Kyleigh got a few bites, and she was the one that was the least interested in fishing! It was so funny though, and I think we all had a good time. We kept singing older songs, mainly bluegrass or old country. It sounded like a hillbilly mix tape live! The best song was probably "Fishin' in the Dark" by Nitty Gritt Dirt Band. That's right passerby-ers... don't mind us, we are all just reminiscing butchering ever song that comes to mind : ) I thought it would be fun to share a few of the pictures we took (taken with Kyleigh's iPhone because my phone was dead!)

I was not aware they were being goofy : ( Darn.

 My pole and my grandpas'. 


My pappa and I!

Right before I caught the big one! [or extremely small one].

How pretty!

I could stare at this for days!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, although it is not completely over yet!
Do any of you like to go fishing?
xo