Floral Body Con Skirt Outfit!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share a quick outfit post, that in my opinion was cute (I sure hope so!). It is super simple, and I am sure if you like the general idea of the outfit, you could re-create it. This was the first time I have tied my top in years (maybe when I was a little girl I did?). I feel like it is so simple, yet adds something to your outfit, as well as changes the fit of your top My white tank top that I tied has an awkward fit, but when I tie it, I loved it! The shoes... ahh just act like you can't see them! I was staying at my aunts house, and in the rush to pack to go there, I just left my plain flip flops on : (  Here are some shots of my outfit, and I have to thank my brother Caleb for taking outfit photos, yet again! Also, I always have a lot of pictures. Not only is it because I can't decide which ones to use, but I also appreciate the time my brother takes to take the pictures for me, so I try to use them all, I hope you don't mind!

White tank: American Eagle. Pink cami: Wet Seal. Body con skirt: Forever 21. Awkward pose showing off tie: priceless ; )

IGNORE those shoes! Ugh!

Okay... kill me for posing. I have always had this dream of modeling ever since I was like 10. A lot of girls have this dream I am sure! At least I can sort of live out my dream haha.

Not the best photo of me, but seriously, how pretty is the light coming in from the side? I love sunshine! I also just love how the tied top gives more of a beachy or boho look to the outfit. A little right? Okay, maybe it's just me!

The little circle over my eye was natural. Again one of those pictures that gets a little something extra from the sun, so I have to use it! 
 

Alright, to be honest I wasn't going to use this, because I already have so many pictures in this post! Buuuuut I had to show you all a peak of my aunts house. It is so classy, beautiful inside. I love this rooms wall paper, and furniture. It is SO pretty! I always feel so proper in that room ha

Okay, I hope this makes you laugh. The cats and dogs WOULD NOT leave me alone. The cat kept jumping on me. Uncomfortable smile in left picture, getting frustrated. Right picture: looking at the dog, talking to him, asking him to give me a few minutes to take the dang pictures! haha. I have like 12 pictures including the creeping animals.

Well that is  it for this post. Expect more posts where I tye my top... I think I may have fell in love with what a simple change you do! Have you done anything small that just makes you adore your outfit so much more? 
xo

14 comments :

  1. cute!! You look like a barbie!! My zumba teacher did the tie up shirt today and i think i might try it out.

    xo

    Steph at http://mycreativebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh-oh..a barbie! I hope that is in a good way haha. I really love your blog, I get excited when you have new posts : )

      Delete
  2. The awkward knot showing pic is my favourite :) I do like the knot idea, I've been playing around with it with shirts but never tried it on a top before- will have to now! The animals are really cute :) xx

    http://style-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad the awkward picture is liked : ) My aunts animals are very cute, she has so many it seems! Only 2 out of like 5 or 6 were around me.

      Delete
  3. That's so cute! Too bad I couldn't pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! & you so could pull it off girl! Why not?

      Delete
  4. You look lovely! Love that skirt & the photos :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that skirt is too cute!

    xx
    kat

    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog! Just followed : )

      Delete
  6. wow! i like it!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I just checked out your blog, such cute outfits!

      Delete
  7. Cute outfit. Cute puppy.
    :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! It is such a big dog... almost scary big haha

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground