Multi-trend Top and a Quote!

Monday, June 11, 2012

An outfit post...
with many pictures : )

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. "
-Audrey Hepburn

Tank top: JcPenny; Shorts: American Eagle
Sandals: Wetseal



That is all for my outfit photos, but here is a cute picture of my brother (who took these pictures) posing! He made his sweatshirt that he is wearing!

: ) Caleb.
How do you feel about the high-low trend in clothing? Or, the shark bite trend? My tank incorporates both! With a back lower than the front, as well as the "shark bite" in the front giving it longer sides and a shorter front!
-I am wearing a bathing suit underneath my outfit, if you can see the stripes under my tank, that is what is visible! I did not want to change out of it yet but wanted to take the photos!
xo

20 comments :

  1. Love the high-low trend! And your sandals!
    I just followed, follow back?
    I'd really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is such an interesting trend!

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit and I really like your shoes :) Great Hepburn quote too! *good brother pose*

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am sure my brother would like to hear his pose was good : )
      xo

      Delete
  3. Nice top dear, love that back detail :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so do I of course! It is my first shirt/tank with that sort of detail!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the back to that top! And basically the entire outfit. So cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! & thanks for reading : )

      Delete
  5. This outfit it amazing! I love that top, it's so bright and summery! :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was a little weary about wearing it but it fits nicely! I also checked out your giveaway : )

      Delete
  6. Love your top! you're purtayyy <3

    you've got yourself a new follower too ;)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! I am looking forward to new posts from you : ) xo

      Delete
  7. Love your top!! I am loving the high low trend atm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems so unique! I want to buy a high low skirt or dress next : )

      Delete
  8. Really cute sandals (and outfit)! :) The low/high trend is growing on me- You pulled it off really well here!

    Sofi xx

    http://style-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't actually worn those sandals much, maybe five times in the three years I have had them!

      Delete
  9. you are such a cutie! thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog. all the best,

    Camille Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! Your blog is amazing to look at, so I am sure I will be leaving other comments!


      xo

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground