Flowers & Purple

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Outfit post time! Here is what I wore a little while back (such a slow post maker I am!) It was very casual, and as you can tell, I stuck with the boring 'ol flip flops that I ALWAYS wear! I am just not one to wear wedges or dressy, girly shoes on a regular basis. Here are the pictures my cousin Kyleigh took! Thanks Kyleigh : )

What I wore:

Showing off the cute design on the otherwise boring shoes : ) Nail polish color is "Dreamer" by Revlon, also holding Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm in "Charm".







Where it's from:
Purple tank top: American Eagle. Shorts Brand: Almost Famous. Flip Flops: Old Navy. Belt: No idea! Sorry!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, and sorry for the lack of posts lately! I will have some hopefully entertaining posts coming up shortly!
xo, kels

No comments :

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground