I WANT To! But I Just Can't!

Friday, July 20, 2012

....write a good blog post. I have about 4 posts in the works right now, buttttttt now I am just having trouble finishing them [biting off more than I can chew, clearly.] I have coffee to my left, other blogs to catch up on in a bazillion tabs on my browser, and "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer to read. I mean could you stop being distracted and come up with a good blog post? Alright, you got me... you could. But I am strugglin' over here because I have 57896979 other things to do on top of what is listed above, so I just can't stay focused!
 I am hoping to have something awesome for you to read or look at (hmmm what could that be? :0 ) by nights end. Now that you have wasted 1.5-5 minutes of your life (depending on how fast of a reader you are or how many sentences you skipped because they were b-o-r-i-n-ggggg) let me know what your plans are this weekend, because I always have time to chat & I love talking! Also, send me some emails! I feel like at this day & age, emails seem soooo "old-fashioned" but I adore emails! My email is: kelseylenay@hotmail.com


p.s-What do you think about me adding a link to my personal Facebook? Would you recommend it, or would anyone be interested in me including  that on my blog for even faster communication?
xo, kels

4 comments :

  1. I wouldn't do personal. I created my facebook page for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input! I am not yet sure if I will make one, as only a few people communicate with me, so I feel like maybe I will wait a bit!

      Delete
  2. How is the host? I started it but it got misplaced before I could really get into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sooo GOOD! I can't put it down. I am usually really good at keeping up with doing blog posts and answering comments, but I just want to read the book in all my free time : ) Go out and give it a try again! Love it!

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground