Moving!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Into my new apartment tomorrow, and tonight I am staying at my dads place... so, no wifi for me (his wifi won't work for my laptop somehow!) So I just wanted to make a quick post to say once I am all settled in, I can hopefully update my blog with some pictures of the new place? Ehhh? Also, I have a few posts in mind, so look out for those! In the meantime, comment, tweet, or email me and we can chat! While I won't have wifi, I don't mind using the data on my iphone to reply on social networking sites : D What is everyone up to this week?

Xo, Kels

No comments :

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground