My Pins Lately!

So loveliesssss... I like pinterest. Do you follow me? If not, you should! I pin a lot of beauty things, but tons of DIY things (for the home, beauty/health, and clothes!), recipes ( I LOVE FOOD) and other random shenanigans. If you like my blog, you'll love my pins- going to someone's boards is basically like another blog, at least that is how I feel! I am obsessed with adding pictures to my blog posts, but sometimes I feel it can be a wittle toooooo obsessive, and I wouldn't want to scare anyone away with a post containing one sentence and 15 pictures, you know? So go to my pinterest and follow me if you enjoy my blog! On to pictures from pinterest of course:

Source: google.com via Kelsey on Pinterest
Source: imgfave.com via Kelsey on Pinterest
Source: theberry.com via Kelsey on Pinterest
 











Excuse how messy and scattered all these are! I can never get it perfect-so ooops! 
Follow me here:  http://pinterest.com/kelseylenay/    or look to the right side of my page and there is a button to take you there : )
 xo, Kels

Comments

  1. love them all :) LOVE John K. <3 hes such a hottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!
    I started following you &hope you do the same :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been following your blog : ) Do you have a pinterest I can follow you on?

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".