Apple Pie Sandwiches?


Yum.


Why must things like this exist, when I am trying to study?


and this? Apple pie sandwiches. MMM. I am not even hungry, but apparently looking at food on pinterest is the better option right now. Three exams this coming week, and I am NOT looking forward to them. But, I got something exciting in the mail today! Hopefully ya'll will be seeing it in a post soon : ) I think you'll like it! Besides being swamped with college girl things, I have been missing from here because my internet at my apartment complex went out, for two days. It's back, but keeps cutting in and out, so I can't get anything productive done. Booooo to you internet provider.

I am still not hungry by the way. 
Also, still not digging how I will be going back to studying after this...
Live it up for me this weekend everyone, live it up.
Xo, Kelsey

**Update picture: I figured I would give a BIG hint at what I am excited about from the mail...
 I think this may give it away ;)