Apple Pie Sandwiches?


Yum.


Why must things like this exist, when I am trying to study?


and this? Apple pie sandwiches. MMM. I am not even hungry, but apparently looking at food on pinterest is the better option right now. Three exams this coming week, and I am NOT looking forward to them. But, I got something exciting in the mail today! Hopefully ya'll will be seeing it in a post soon : ) I think you'll like it! Besides being swamped with college girl things, I have been missing from here because my internet at my apartment complex went out, for two days. It's back, but keeps cutting in and out, so I can't get anything productive done. Booooo to you internet provider.

I am still not hungry by the way. 
Also, still not digging how I will be going back to studying after this...
Live it up for me this weekend everyone, live it up.
Xo, Kelsey

**Update picture: I figured I would give a BIG hint at what I am excited about from the mail...
 I think this may give it away ;)


Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, what a delicious post! Yum! :D And I'm guessing you got the Naked 2?? LOL I have the first palette, and LOVE it. I'm sure you'll like the second one just as much! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I wanted to do a teensy tiny hint... maybe mentioning "Naked" in a sentence, and something beauty related. But I figured if a lot of people didn't get the hint, they would think I was a weirdo haha! I thought about getting the first palette, but in the end I decided Naked 2 was probably more suited for my skin tone!

      Delete
  2. You will LOVE Naked 2! I love the soft greys in there that the first palette was lacking. Enjoy!
    Hailey
    www.lovelaughterandlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I looked at tons of swatches from the first palette, and the colors were gorgeous, buuuuuuuut I just felt like the second palette was better for me! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".