Falling Off Blogger-World & a Floral Dress!

Hey, remember me? Well, I still exist. I have felt really bad about not posting-no one makes me, but it's still nice to keep this baby going, right? I just haven't been feeling up to it, I have just been very upset, for personal reason. Maybe sometime I will post a little more about those reasons, but for now, I would just rather keep them to myself, but a little love from my lovely followers wouldn't hurt my feelings! Haha. I wanted to post this outfit post from lets say, the end of July (whoops). Yeah, better late than never! I might as well, since my brother so kindly took these pictures for me, and because I got the dress for a little less than $9.00...so, I think it is fine to be late!
 Sorry for all the leg-oops!




 Because everyone looks a little better with a beam of sunlight blinding them.

Oh, hey there. 

Floral Dress: Forever 21//Sandals: "Classified" brand. 

I hope you all haven't given up on me, I really do still exist! I have been commenting like crazy on other blogs and all that, I just haven't been up to posting on my own!
Lots of luvz (haha)
Xo, Kelsey

Comments

  1. So glad you're back! Hope everything is ok pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope all is well with you! : )

      Delete
  2. Your tattoo is fab I absolutely love it!!
    Just found your blog I can't wait to read your previous posts after I write this comment haha!!

    I'm having a jewellery giveaway over on my blog if your interested hun;
    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/2012/10/giveaway-win-14-pieces-of-jewellery-by.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I got it in memory of my great-grandmother!

      Xo

      Delete
  3. you look gorgeous in that dress, i love it
    XX

    http://urbanglamgirlz.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I only got to wear it once before it started to get a bit chilly!

      : )
      Xo

      Delete
  4. Love the dress, love the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! I adore your blog! You are gorgeous!

      Delete
  5. I hope everything is alright!

    xo Rach
    rachiecakes-rachael.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You got yourself a new follower today : )

      Xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".