Pre Halloween Makeup!? & a Glimpse of my Everyday Eye Shadow!


Hey there! So this past Friday, I did a trial Halloween look on Eric. He wanted to get an idea of what it could look like, on Halloween, so I went ahead and did it! You all can tell me what you think : )


 I used liquid latex, brown shades of eyeshadow, a BH cosmetics blush palette, fake blood, and black eyeliner!

I also have been playing around with my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I did a super simple eye (because I really never do anything dramatic!)
 Slight wing on the outside!
 (iPhone shot!)
Blurry, but I like the way it turned out!

On my lips I was wearing Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in "Honey".
 For Mascara, I used Revlon Grow Luscious.
On my eyelids from the UD Naked 2 Palette: "Foxy" all over the eyelid. "Bootycall" as my highlight color on my brow bone, and all over my eyelid, on top of "Foxy".  "Half Baked" and "Chopper" mixed together, on the INNER and OUTER corners of my eyes. I wasn't going for anything dramatic, which is one reason why you can barely tell what I have on my eyes! (I know, whats the point? Sorry guys!) I did use "Blackout" with an angled eyeliner brush to thinly line my top lash line, and to wing out the corners a bit. 
If you actually like what I did, and would like a more in depth tutorial, comment below and let me know!

Finished hair & makeup, and out of my "lazy" clothes!

Xo, Kelsey

P.S-Is anyone going to any Halloween parties? What are you being for Halloween? Or, when do you think it is too old to dress up?

Comments

  1. Love the Halloween makeup! Looks so real, you're talented darling! He's going to be really scaring children... and some adults for sure LOL xx
    PS. I feel you, I always thought that some eyeshadows didn't show on me. I started using the NYX jumbo pencil in white (blended well so it doesn't crease) and bam! even the lightest shade is noticeable ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant Milk, but you get the point LOL

      Delete
    2. Of course I got the point : ) haha. I definitely need to get the Milk jumbo eye pencil, I think I have been missing out!

      Delete
  2. Wow you did an amazing job on his makeup! Yours looks great as well! I stumbled across your blog and am your newest follower on GFC and bloglovin', follow back?

    xoxo Sarah Beth

    Caring Cowls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much : ) I had a blast doing it for him! Of course I will follow you back!

      Xo

      Delete
  3. okay, pretty for u and gruesome for him!! that looks awesome for the halloween pre-game action...and i wish i had some make-up skills myself. i say my sister stole all that talent in the family. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Girl I bet you have some skill! Just play around and try things out and I am sure you will be surprised at how easy some makeup things can be (especially this gross look I did on him!)

      Delete
  4. awesome! *_______*


    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I just checked your blog out and I love it! I see we have a lot in common (from your about you section!) I am excited to follow along with your blog :)

      Delete
  6. Your makeup looks gorgeous!! Love Urban Decay! :) And omg you did SUCH a good job on his Halloween look- super scary and realistic! Eek!

    Happy (almost) Halloween!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! He ended up doing his own makeup on the actual day he celebrated Halloween...everyone said I did it better! haha, it's because he didn't use shading and all the things I used : )

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the great sharing! Cheap Halloween Makeup was given to me for new hope this past year and it has gotten some heavy use. Thus an idea began to blossom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".