That Time I Wanted To Do A Beauty Post, & BANGS?!

Hey everybodyyy! So as the long, obnoxious title of this post suggests, I wanted to do a beauty post today. Seriously. SO. bad. I wanted to tell you all about my favorite lipstick at the moment! However, my camera doesn't care what I want to do! It's a nice camera, it takes pretty good photos, but when it comes to the colors of things-PSH. Pretty inaccurate, no matter what I try. Which bums me out, considering that is one of the things I want to post about most. So for that, I am sorry! I really want to post beauty related things, but I need a better camera so that my posts are actually worth reading : (   On another note, I need your help! This girl needs a change in her hair. I don't want to cut the length of though, and I just colored my hair recently. What's a girl to do?! Get bangs! But, I can't decide if I look better with out them. I mean I have a love hate relationship with them. Get 'em, hate 'em, wait for them to grow out...but I feel like maybe I should give them another shot. What do you all think?

Currently: 

When I have had bangs in the past:
^Friend from school.
(You may notice a little something different about me here...an overflow of sorts. This was before my breast reduction-eek! More on that later, if that is of any interest!)




Eric <3
For the most part, my bangs have always been side swept, longer ones. Probably what I would go for if I got them cut! I know it's not that big of a deal, but hey, I still would like some input! Be honest guys : )

Xo, Kelsey

Comments

  1. Wow, you are sooooo gorgeous!!
    Love that yellow dress!
    I think you can rock any type of hairstyle woman!
    The side swept look really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks girly :) Seriously the yellow dress I was in love with-I am not kidding when I say I literally wanted to use it as a future wedding dress...dye it, keep it yellow, who knows; I just felt like Bella from beauty in the beast, and loved it haha

      Delete
  2. You could always go for clip in bangs! But both look really good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know of any good brands of clip-ins? Maybe I should look into that, thanks for the suggestion! Xo

      Delete
    2. Just Google them! As long as they are 100% human hair there good! Your welcome! I've done the clip ins and helped me not cut them then have the waiting of my hair growing back out!

      Delete
  3. I think your hair looks lovely, I'm in the process of growing out my fringe which is taking absolutely ages so its best to make sure its 100% what you want and your not stuck with something you dont like for the best part of half a year. I think the clip in idea in the comment above is a good one :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting! Agreed-what if I don't like it and it is stuck like that for awhile? I guess I could always pin them back! Who knows what I will decide to do, haha : )

      Delete
  4. I think you look so cute with and without bangs. I always go through that "I want to cut my bangs" phase- but it takes so long to grow them out! Can't wait to see what you do. You'll look darling either way! Love your blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I really can't decide.. I am so indecisive! SO glad you commented, I just spent some time looking through your blog and it's amazing! I just followed : )

      Delete
  5. Good post and blog. Lets follow each other?
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading :) So sweet!

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".