Good Thing This Is NOT My Job! ;)

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hello lovelies! I hope everyone had a great Christmas (or any sort of holiday you celebrated!) I have been having a really nice time being on Christmas break from college, and am not ready to go back on January 7th... nursing school, why must you stress me out so much?! I titled my post the way I did because, let's face it, if this was my real job, I would be a complete failure! Such irregular posting! I do blame it on being home though! Between visiting my mom, grandparents, dad & stepmom (and staying at their houses) I have been pretty busy! I figure that since I still read and comment on my favorite blogs everyday, I am not doing too bad! I have many ideas in the works for posts in the near future, so if you are an avid reader and enjoy my blog, then just hang in there and you'll finally get to see something worthwhile ;) 

I wanted to ask how everyone's holiday that they celebrated went!? I love seeing all the Christmas posts, so if you have one, please link it below in the comments so I can take a look!  I had a really great Christmas this year, and saw a lot of family which is always good. I have an outfit post being worked on right now featuring one of the gifts I received for Christmas, so keep an eye out! 

Now that Christmas is over, and the New Year is coming up, what are you looking forward to? Any awesome plans or celebrations for you?

Xo, Kelsey

8 comments :

  1. School is hard work - so take your time, I'll always be here!
    I'm glad you had a great little break. Enjoy the last bit of time off as well before you head back into that whole education thing. :D
    Have a great weekend. And if you don't get a chance to post again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's nice to have a break from blogging though isn't it, especially when it means you get to spend time with family : )
    Hope you have a good new year!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your New Year is off to an awesome start!

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year! Being home makes it difficult to post. I took a week off from blogging while I was visiting my family over the holidays. I look forward to seeing more posts :)

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kacie! Girl you are posting the cutest outfits lately! Share some cuteness!

      Delete
  4. Sooo I found your blog through Lauren Hankins! (oolalalalauren). You are the cutest. Nursing school is the PITS. I mean...at least that's what my friends say. But when you are finished, you will be so incredibly grateful. I'm sure you're aware of that. This year, I'm so excited to spend my first anniversary with my husband, make mistakes, learn from them, & become a better person all around.

    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I know I will be grateful :) Everyday though is just something different, and I just need to make sure I balance my days out! That is so exciting, celebrating your first anniversary with your husband! I can't wait to be able to celebrate something like that!

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground