Oh, Just Neglect Me...

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Said my blog! By December 15th I will definitely be over-running this blog with this, that, and who knows what! What is December 15th you ask? It is the day after my last final, a Saturday, and the official start to my Christmas break from classes.
 via
 Can we all do a collective "ahhhh". I do not like exams- I do not like to sit and be under pressure taking an exam. I would much rather be applying the skills. I wish that is how it worked..instead I will be studying probably more than 500 slides of powerpoints just for Pathophysiology, and who knows how many for my nursing Fundamentals class, and Genetics. Enough of my rant. My point with this post, is that I may not be posting anything of substance until my break (all this studying is making me sound smart...hahaha), but I will be reading all of YOUR blogs and comments :) I mean, the best part of waking up, is... Folgers in my cup AND reading all the new posts in the morning! Getting up early for classes is a lot less annoying when you have blog posts to read! Look for new posts starting next Saturday :D

Oh well thank you Ryan Gosling! I believe in you too, you know, with anything you do ;)

xo,
Kelsey

8 comments :

  1. GOOD LUCK lovely!
    take all the time you need to focus on what you need to do. I'll be here! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Since you are such a sweetheart, do you want to do a takeover post on my blog this week, let my sweet readers meet you? Just let me know girly! My email is kelseylenay@hotmail.com

      Delete
  2. If I had Mr. Gosling rooting for me, I think I could sit my exams all over again :)
    Best of luck, they'll be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the luck, I know I will need it! If Ryan Gosling was rooting for me...well let's just say I might not even be able to concentrate on studying at all!

      Xo

      Delete
  3. Kudos to you for finding ANY time to blog while in school for nursing! That is a seriously insane program. Good luck to you, girl. <3

    Lynette @ lynette marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it can get a little hard-school, life, blogging, SLEEP...all of it can be a little insane. Luckily though, I look at blogging as a release, and it definitely helps relieve some stress!

      Delete
  4. So true! Great blog full of great ideas and fashion.

    If you get a chance let me know what you think of mine.

    XO

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your outfit post with the pink skirt and vest is sooooo cute... I want that outfit for myself!

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground