Mustard Yellow & Maroon? Outfit!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hellooooo cuties! Nope, not going to talk about how terrible I am at posting..let's just move on :) I have quite a throwback outfit post-like from October. I almost feel like I have already posted it, but I can't find it! So I must not have, but I hope you enjoy it even if it isn't exactly new! No worries though, I have a few recent ones to post! You will see in my new ones I did something with my hair...hmm!?


Top: Forever 21 (older)// Jeans: Urban Outfitters BDG Cigarrete Mid-Rise Jean// Boots: BearPaw Miriam Mid-Calf Winter Boot// Bracelet: Forever21 (older)// Scarf: Christmas gift years ago, I am not sure, sorry!  
I hope everyone had a great Christmas, and your new year started off in a great way! I seriously can't wait to get back into blogging like I used to be, so just hang in there guys! I should have a product review up soon, as I am LOVING a certain something lately!

P.s- How do you feel about mixing mustard and maroon? I thought it was fun. Hopefully I am not the only one thinking that!

Xo, Kelsey

18 comments :

  1. I love this look! Colour is my fave and the pop of colour from the top and scarf mix well together. you're puuuuuuuuurtty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! Your comments are always so nice:)

      Delete
  2. Love these colors together! Great, simple outfit.

    Please help me decide what charity I should fund for next! Checkout my latest post!

    xoxo Sarah Beth

    Caring Cowls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am going to keep following up with your blog and the new charity you pick!

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh!! You are so dang cute! I just love this outfit-so classy! Im now following and cannot wait to read more!
    Check out my blog :)

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com

    xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited you followed! Hopefully I keep posting things that keep your attention! Wouldn't want you to be disappointed! haha. Thanks for the comment, and I definitely am checking out your blog!

      Delete
  4. You are such a cutie!!! LOVE the mixing of mustard and maroon! It totally works, so well.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Psh, Katie you are such a cutie, so thanks for the compliment! I wasn't sure how mixing the two would turn out, but I went for it anyways haha.

      Delete
  5. I could actually wear mustard this way! I can't usually have it right by my face as I have a yellowish complexion already, but using a scarf to break that line is a perfect idea! Thank you!
    Found you through twitter and am your newest follower,
    Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, through twitter? That's exciting :) I agree, breaking up the yellow with another color definitely makes it more wearable...plus it sort of makes it less vibrant!

      Delete
  6. Cute! I love the bracelet!

    xoxo

    www.glamhungrymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, perfect little accessory that isn't too overwhelming!

      Delete
  7. Love the bracelet! I'm your newest follower - would love for your to visit my blog! Thanks!

    -Jan

    livelikebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so cute. I love the color combination. Thank you for visiting my blog and for the sweet thoughts.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  9. Love the color combo with your brown hair! Beautiful! xo

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground