Leopard Love [Outfit]

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So I love my leopard cardi. You've seen it before here. That look was a lot more casual; this look, eh, I am not even sure about! I wanted to wear it another way, so I was thinking of wearing it layered under something else-instead of it being the outermost layer! So what do you think? Would you wear a cardigan like this?

Cardigan: Wetseal, old; (similar) // Jeans: American Eagle // Jacket: Forever21, (old); (similar) //
Boots: similar

 


Click here to enter my giveaway for a $25 gift certificate to design your own necklace with Origami Owl!

XO, Kelsey

12 comments :

  1. Rawrrr you're rocking the leopard, girl! Super cute!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Leopard+me=best friends. Except now I just thought of another cute outfit with this cardigan. Annnnnd I might have to wear it and post it. Is there ever too much leopard on a blog? Crap. haha

      Delete
  2. You're so pretty. Loving the leopard. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Kayla! Come hang out with me again-it's been too long already! haha

      Delete
  3. Now following via Bloglovin and GFC. Would LOVE for you to also link up on my Bloglovin Blog Hop. The link is below:

    Bloglovin Blog Hop

    Take care,
    Meg
    Happy Kids,Inc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I linked up :)

      Delete
  4. Cool outfit!!! Love the jacket!
    Do u want to follow each others? Let me know! Kiss kiss

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG CHECK IT ON:
    WWW.THEITALIANSMOOTHIE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Cardigan! Perfect Outfit ,you look fabulous!

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I am glad you like the boots! I wasn't sure they looked very good with the outfit!

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground