Purple Smurple!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Is anyone else experiencing this cold weather along with me, and not exactly happy about it!? I know there is more upsetting things in the world, but dang! I am on my spring break and freezing the whole time was not what I expected! I managed to sneak pictures of an outfit I wore a few days ago... and by sneak I don't mean sneak at all. I don't know why I typed that, but it doesn't feel right to hit backspace [what?!]. What I really mean is that I was freezing, and I sucked it up because I adore this outfit! Since I am mainly inside all day, I didn't want to include a jacket for this post-because it honestly would of been a winter-ish coat, and really is only worn to go to and from places. Make sense? Probably not haha. I decided I wanted to work during my spring break, so luckily my boss of the past 4 years had a few days for me to make some extra money! Speaking of spring break, I am so jealous for those of you out there going on trips! I am living vicariously through your posts :) Not too much has been going on since I have been home for break, so I don't have too much to say...except IT NEEDS TO WARM UP! Mother nature, I am talking to you. Get your act together lady.


The details: Shirt: similar // Jeans: Bullhead // Shoes: similar //  Headband: similar // Just now realizing the bracelet I wore with this must have fell off: priceless. Basically this whole outfit features items that I have had for years-which is why I can't find links! Sorry for that, but I am glad to at least get use out of older items!
 
I leave you with this gem. That weird wing looking thing behind me? The ruffles from the back of my top, flapping in the crazy wind, and my pure amusement. haha, go ahead and laugh :)

Leave me your links to your posts!
Follow me with bloglovin' here!

XO, Kelsey

24 comments :

  1. Love the top! Very pretty and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love polka dots and bright colors any time of the year-but especially spring!

      Delete
  2. Love that top!! it is so cute!! i am also super sick of this crazy weather!!! Kill me now!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it ridiculous? I can't believe that it is nearly April, and they are still talking about snow storms! Ugh!

      Delete
  3. Love the blouse, cute outfit:)
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Oh my gosh, just looked at your most recent outfit post! I don't know why I am telling you here, since I already commented on your post, but I need that outfit! It's literally perfect!

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty top! I love flowy tops, and the polka dot print is totally awesome. =) You're so gorgeous!!
    Found you via Style Sessions. =)

    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I re-discovered this top in my closet :) Thanks for the compliments, you are so nice! I am glad you found me!

      Delete
  5. Haha that last picture is priceless! Looove the annoyed look on your face! You're adorbs!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Seriously, that was real annoyance. Not posed. I was getting so angry haha! More than once I ran into my house because I was cold and tired of my shirt flying all over :)

      Delete
  6. I think this is one of the most important information for me.
    And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

    Here is my blog post: Like Young Orgies

    ReplyDelete
  7. So dang cute! Love that color! =]

    <3 Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously wish my hair looked that cute when I throw it up in a bun! It looks like a small planet on my head, so not okay..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it looks great girl! You're basically a model anyways! I used a bun maker thing! Maybe I will post about it, haha. It's not one of those round, donut shaped ones, it's different!

      Delete
  9. Such a cute top - I wish I could buy one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried so hard to find a top that was very similar to it! I couldn't come up with anything very close to it, such a shame! :(

      Delete
  10. Top Ten PTC Sites Ever which you can make money online with just clicking, Best upgrade plans to make upto 10 to 15 Dollars daily without any Registration or MemberShip Charges
    You can join any time from your home, just visit the website and start earning from home
    Probux.Com(Best PTC Site)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this blouse! Its such a pretty colour and you look so beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think the color is perfect for spring!

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground