Spring Showers Bring May Fl- Mayhem.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

My plans to start wearing spring-y, cute, colorful clothes following my spring break were thwarted by a winter storm I shall nickname "pain-in-my-everything". Catchy title? Maybe not. But that is how I currently feel! Really, who wants any snow, let alone more than a few inches of snow when you are expecting sunshine and semi-warm air?!


Heading right for us-NO THANKS!

So anyways, I know a lot of people out there are still expecting snow at this time of the year, which is fine...but here in Ohio?! It's not that I am shocked that it's snowing, it's just that Ohio should be on bi-polar medicine because of it's weather extremes. A few weeks ago many people were wearing shorts, capris, and light jackets. It's so confusing! There hasn't been really any snow yet today, but they are calling for it all overnight, so I guess we will see...

 Moving on...I am back to my college apartment after visiting my family for Spring break. I didn't want to leave, but on the bright side, there is only about 4 weeks left before my summer vacation (not like I am counting down or anything). I worked a little during break, at the job I have had in my hometown for over 4 years, so it was nice to be a little productive during break. It's also great that my boss accommodates for his college students; he always tries to get us some hours to work whenever we are on break or are available. Besides working, I spent nearly all my time with family. If I haven't made it clear yet, I am SUCH a family girl. My idea of a good time when I go home to visit family is sitting around, talking, or just watching tv, and sipping on coffee or tea. It's the simple things.

Lately, I have been throwing around the idea of changing my blog name. I mentioned it on twitter (follow me if you don't already!), but never said anything else about it.  I love the name I currently have, and the meaning behind it, but since I haven't focused solely on "beauty related things" like I originally planned, I think it's time for a change. I have a few ideas, but I want to be sure of it before I go updating my blogger button, blog design, etc. What do you think? Time for a change or keep the current name? Opinions are welcome! I think for the rest of my night I am going to make a few pharmacology note cards to study for my final exam, and watch a little NCIS! Sounds like my weekend/break wasn't eventful, but hey, I really like the idea of doing weekend updates : ) Hope your weekend was great!

 Also linking up with Molly and Carly!
AND for Monday Morning Gossip!

XO, Kelsey

7 comments :

  1. New follower of your blog thanks to the link up!! :) I'm with you on the OH weather! :( When is it EVER going to be spring?!!! What part of OH do you live in?!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha give Ohio some bi-polar meds STAT!! That is craaaazy! I like your name, but definitely understand the want for a name change- I changed mine a few months ago! I'd say think about it for a while, and once you think of a name you might like, still sleep on it and make sure it's what you want! Also, it's nice to have all of your social medias be the same, you know? That's something to keep in mind, too :) Makes it easier for people to find you, etc.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely will be thinking long and hard about it, although I am starting to love the name I thought of! And really, if I could inject meds into the earth, I would. Mother nature is cray-cray here : )

      Delete
  3. omg this weather is driving me CRAZY!!! we have gotten so much darn snow! i am SICK of it!!!

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
    http://www.infinitelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO tired of it! I am glad you agree with me! I am ready for sunshine and 70+ degree weather!

      Delete
  4. I am in DC and we are having crazy weather too. Can't wait to pull out my warm weather clothes. Can't wait to see the reveal (if there is one) of your new blog name.

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just too excited for any ounce of warm weather that comes my way! haha. I think there will be a new name reveal...just not sure when! :)

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground