Sunday Social-Twitter!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Well hey. Hi. Hello. It's Sunday Social time!
Sunday Social

1. When did you join twitter?- I joined twitter March 24, 2012. At least, that was my first tweet!
2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow?-This is too hard! Probably my brother...he is just so out there. Almost every single thing he tweets, I am just in awe of, or have to say something to him about what he said! He is very inappropriate...but hilarious.
3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow?-"@TheRock" Dwayne Johnson-he seems SO nice!, and/or "shaymitch" Shay Mitchell (Emily from Pretty Little Liars!)
4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet?-Cris Cab (look him up!) I consider him a celebrity haha.
5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow?-@SLEEPROLLERS-it is a company that sells rollers for yuor hair, that are comfortable to sleep in. I like following them because they are funny, and they always retweet their customers or fans of their products! I seriously don't think they miss a tweet!
6. Give us three tweeps we should be following.-1) @ClosetEssentls-Monica's boutique, I love seeing the clothes actually worn, and not just hanging on a hanger or just on a white background, you know?! 2) @aubreykinch-a super nice blogger, who is just fun to follow and she also designs free backgrounds for your desktop or phone! 3) @EmilyAnnGemma- so cute! I love her style and her blog, so of course love to follow her tweets!

You knowwwww, since we are on the topic of twitter, if you have a twitter, leave it below, as well as any blog links you would like me to read! You can find me on twitter at: @kelseylenayyy

Thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey

6 comments :

  1. following you now on twitter :)
    love cris cab- "she's so fly" is my fav song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you too! Although, I thought I already was following you on twitter! haha. Cris came to my campus to open up for Sugar Ray, and I think I was more excited about Cris, than Sugar Ray! I love "Good girls don't grow on trees"-it's so true!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kelsey! I'm glad I found you through twitter! It's funny you mentioned the sleep rollers- I just got them but I have a hard time sleeping in them! Any tips on making them more comfortable? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent the reply through email-hope you got it!

      Delete
  3. Following you on twitter, hope you can follow back :)
    @LittleDahliaMom

    www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground