Quickly Becoming a Fave: Skull Muscle Tee [outfit]

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

If you didn't notice in the title, the topic of this post is my newest addition to my closet: this dark gray muscle tee. Seriously, I think I am in love. It's soft, I can dress it up or down, and it can be layered. Want to know the best part? It was $10. TEN. DOLLARS. I almost didn't buy it, but then I was like "wait, it's ten dollars." It's a good thing I came to my senses, because I would be sort of sad without it in my life now! I just bought it a little over a week ago, so hopefully you can still get it if you like it! Also, if you didn't notice in the last post, I did cut my hair! I really wanted a change, and the super long mane I had going on just wasn't making me that happy anymore! So much to manage, plus my hair has to be up for work (and I work 5-6 days a week) so having it all up and it getting tangled just wasn't for me. I am SO glad I cut it. I really do love it-it's crazy how a few inches (okay, more like 5 or 6) of hair being cut off can make you feel different!
Outfit details: Muscle T: Jcpenney // Shorts: American Eagle (midi length) // Flip flops: Old Navy // Bracelet: Won in a giveaway; etsy shop-GlamourMeJewels.

I hope you all had a great weekend! Be sure to leave me a comment with your link if you have a post you would like me to see! Also, don't forget to follow with Bloglovin' or by email, jusssssst in case GFC goes kaput when google reader goes away! You can follow by clicking on the right sidebar where it says "Follow with Bloglovin'". Thanks for stopping by!
XO, Kelsey

12 comments :

  1. who doesn't love a good bargain?! $10, great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, I just got another summer top a few days ago for $10! I think I am on a roll :)

      Delete
  2. What a cute top esp when paired with those denim shorts <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh girl, I loveeee that top! So dang adorable!

    p.s. miss you.

    come back to cincy.
    and we can do a photoshoot together.
    Keith would take the pics for us i'm sure. :)

    love ya!
    <3 Kayla
    un-simplyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Keith did that for us, that would be awesome!

      Delete
  4. You are so cute! I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking about getting a muscle tee for my store. Now you make me really want too!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must! I bet they would sell well!

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground