Quickly Becoming a Fave: Skull Muscle Tee [outfit]

If you didn't notice in the title, the topic of this post is my newest addition to my closet: this dark gray muscle tee. Seriously, I think I am in love. It's soft, I can dress it up or down, and it can be layered. Want to know the best part? It was $10. TEN. DOLLARS. I almost didn't buy it, but then I was like "wait, it's ten dollars." It's a good thing I came to my senses, because I would be sort of sad without it in my life now! I just bought it a little over a week ago, so hopefully you can still get it if you like it! Also, if you didn't notice in the last post, I did cut my hair! I really wanted a change, and the super long mane I had going on just wasn't making me that happy anymore! So much to manage, plus my hair has to be up for work (and I work 5-6 days a week) so having it all up and it getting tangled just wasn't for me. I am SO glad I cut it. I really do love it-it's crazy how a few inches (okay, more like 5 or 6) of hair being cut off can make you feel different!
Outfit details: Muscle T: Jcpenney // Shorts: American Eagle (midi length) // Flip flops: Old Navy // Bracelet: Won in a giveaway; etsy shop-GlamourMeJewels.

I hope you all had a great weekend! Be sure to leave me a comment with your link if you have a post you would like me to see! Also, don't forget to follow with Bloglovin' or by email, jusssssst in case GFC goes kaput when google reader goes away! You can follow by clicking on the right sidebar where it says "Follow with Bloglovin'". Thanks for stopping by!
XO, Kelsey