Sequins, Brights, and Stripes, Oh MY!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

You know how you have those days where you want to be a bum all day, wear comfy clothes, and not do anything? Well, I had one of those days. I needed to run a few errands, so I wanted to at least look presentable. Lucky for me, I have some extremely comfy options to give my sweatpants or yogas (which I am wearing 3 days out of the week anyways!) a break, and they just so happen to be gracing my blog today!
 photo jacketgo_zps7e1bd0d8.jpg
My faux leather jacket that I am in love with! Much needed for when it gets a little breezy! (Similar).
 photo standgo1_zps9e6dd771.jpg

 photo brightsandgold_zps2aeea304.jpg
A little bit of stripes, gold, and color never hurt anybody.
 photo braceletgo_zps1c45b3eb.jpg

 photo shoesgo_zps50cd8957.jpg

 photo DSC_0198-2_zpsc502099f.jpg
Outfit details: Top: Daytrip Cold Shoulder (Buckle) // Pants: Kohls Celebrity Blues (similar) // Skinny Gold Bangles: Forever 21 (similar) // Gold Sequin Flats: (similar)

 Be sure to check out Jessica's blog and link-up, which I took over to host yesterday because she is out of town! You can find that post here-and you'll learn a little more about my style and why I chose this outfit! Thanks for reading!

XO, Kelsey


P.S-Don't forget to follow along with Bloglovin' if you enjoy this blog!

Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments :

  1. You are so much better at being put together than I am haha I seriously need you to organize my closet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally organize your closet...but I couldn't promise it would help you out any haha

      Delete
  2. This outfit is so fun!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like bright colors, especially when I am feeling a little pale! It always seems to help give me a glow!

      Delete
  3. Ah I love this! Stop being so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the one that needs to stop being so pretty!

      Delete
  4. Cute look! Loving the color of your pants!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog and outfit. Newest follower. :)

    When you get a chance, check out my blog, I'm holding a giveaway for a Sephora Lip Gloss Deluxe sampler!
    Sephora Lip Gloss Deluxe Sampler Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you followed, thanks so much!


      Delete
  6. looks real pretty on you! love the combination of neon and the sparkling shoes, adds some glam to the sporty look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a terrible problem with wearing those shoes with everything! haha!

      Delete
  7. Gold sequins always make everything better!!

    ReplyDelete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground