Sunday Social-Week 51
Back at it with the Sunday Social Post!
1. What is your best summer memory as a kid? -Probably going to visit my aunt and uncle in Florida for 2 weeks. I wasn’t really a little kid per se...more like a teenager (about 14 or 15) but that is really one of the only summer memories I have! I got to hang out my with my cousin Ryan, who is a year younger than me, as well as my cousin Grace, who is 2 or 3 years younger than me. Lots of going to the beach and to the water park!
*This was before my breast reduction & that is a henna tattoo haha (before I got my real one!)
Beach pictures at night with my cousins!
2. What is your favorite summer drink? –Berry flavored lemonades or Arnold Palmer (half iced tea, half lemonade). SO GOOD.
3. What is your favorite summer TV show? –I don’t have a favorite summer TV show…I guess since Pretty Little Liars comes back on in June, it will definitely be that! Shout out to my PLL lovers!
4. What is the best outdoor summer activity? –Playing games in the pool, riding bikes…I mean I can go on and on so basically anything outside!
5. What are your summer vacation essentials? –Lip balm with SPF, sunblock, bathing suit (obvi), an oil absorbingpowder, headbands, sunnies, flip flops, summery dresses…I could go on and on with this too! Those are sort of my essentials that I instantly thought of though! I made a cheesy little collage with some of the essentials. Click the links above to go straight to the product!
Is it sad that doing this post was the most fun I have had all weekend probably? What can I say... psh. haha. I hope you enjoyed reading!
XO, KelseyDon't forget to follow with bloglovin' if you enjoy this blog! Google reader is peacin' out soon!