Sunday Social-Week 51

Sunday Social

Back at it with the Sunday Social Post!
1. What is your best summer memory as a kid? -Probably going to visit my aunt and uncle in Florida for 2 weeks. I wasn’t really a little kid per se...more like a teenager (about 14 or 15) but that is really one of the only summer memories I have! I got to hang out my with my cousin Ryan, who is a year younger than me, as well as my cousin Grace, who is 2 or 3 years younger than me. Lots of going to the beach and to the water park! 
 *This was before my breast reduction & that is a henna tattoo haha (before I got my real one!)
Beach pictures at night with my cousins!
 
2. What is your favorite summer drink? –Berry flavored lemonades or Arnold Palmer (half iced tea, half lemonade). SO GOOD.
3. What is your favorite summer TV show? –I don’t have a favorite summer TV show…I guess since Pretty Little Liars comes back on in June, it will definitely be that! Shout out to my PLL lovers! 

4. What is the best outdoor summer activity? –Playing games in the pool, riding bikes…I mean I can go on and on so basically anything outside!
5. What are your summer vacation essentials? –Lip balm with SPF, sunblock, bathing suit (obvi), an oil absorbingpowder, headbands, sunnies, flip flops, summery dresses…I could go on and on with this too! Those are sort of my essentials that I instantly thought of though! I made a cheesy little collage with some of the essentials. Click the links above to go straight to the product!

Is it sad that doing this post was the most fun I have had all weekend probably?  What can I say... psh. haha. I hope you enjoyed reading! 

XO, Kelsey
Don't forget to follow with bloglovin' if you enjoy this blog! Google reader is peacin' out soon!
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Oh yes, totally forgot lipgloss!! I've never had berry flavoured lemonade, sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love any type of berry flavored lemonade, it's a must try! Also peach if you like peaches! So good!

      Delete
  2. The berry lemonade from Wendy's is really good. I get it when I am too lazy to make my own.

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it from Wendy's! Shame on me for never making my own... I should probably do that soon!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. YES! So glad someone else is obsessed too!

      Delete
  4. PRetty Little Liars!!
    okay I totally forgot to add that to my list!!!
    Just found your blog!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up with your blog!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! I am glad you took the time to comment too! Pretty Little Liars is pretty much my favorite show ever...I think I can say that with confidence!

      Delete
  5. I love lemonades as well. They are so refreshing!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading all these comments about others loving lemonade as well is making me so thirsty! haha. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  6. This is a cool way to get to know you a little better! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I really like yours :) Now following you on GFC, pinterest, twitter and bloglovin! Happy blogging <3

    http://www.sammyjaylifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're welcome, and thank you! I love doing Sunday Social post's, and reading others that do them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".