Sunday Social :)

Sunday Social
1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend
1. Watch Law & Order: SVU or NCIS (love both of these!)
2. Hang out with friends and family
3. Sleeeeeeep
4. Blog/read blogs/watch youtube beauty videos and vlogs!

2. 4 favorite things about your best friend
1. She knows me well-even though I barely get to see her these days, it's like things have never changed and we have never been apart.
2. She is a complete weirdo/random person around me, and I can be the same way back without being judged.
3. She likes to eat. A lot. Like I do! Also, she likes to eat weird combinations (I mean if you throw a few things together you never know if it will be delicious or not!)
4. Her adorable son...oh my gosh. If you guys saw him, you would seriously beg to see more pictures I think! I have seen many babies, including my own family, but really, her son has to be the cutest child.

3. 4 things you would do with $100,000
1. Save a lot of it.
2. Pay for those crazy student loans!
3. Go shopping! But not crazy shopping...just a little spree :)
4. Give some to my siblings for them to use r.e.s.p.o.n.s.i.b.l.y.

4. 4 favorite books you've ever read
1. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer (all of them!)
2. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
3.  The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
4.  Totally blanking on another one...anything Nicholas Sparks probably!

5. 4 favorite snack foods
1. Carrots and celery (+ carrots with yogurt mmmm)
2. Anything chocolate
3. PB2
4. Fruit yummmm


6. 4 things that you must do daily
1.Comb my hair
2. Have a cup of coffee or tea
3. Brush these teef
4. Check my email

That's it for questions this week! As always, link up if you haven't already! This is definitely one of my favorite (and it was my first!) link ups! Thanks for reading :)
XO, Kelsey