Love Potion Tank and a Maxi Skirt [Outfit]

Hey there! I recently went to the mall and purchased a couple summer-y things (for when I go to Florida in a few weeks) and wanted to share one of my favorite outfits so far! I got this Love Potion Tank at Charlotte Russe, and I love it! I think it would be adorable not tucked in-but for this outfit, I thought it looked better tucked into the skirt. There is a pretty big sale going on at Charlotte Russe right now, so maybe check it out if you are looking for summer items! Also, if you have wanted to try the maxi skirt trend, go for it! They are so comfortable, and they are very easy to dress up or down!
Sun in my eyes!
Outfit Details: Maxi Skirt: Charlotte Russe // Love Potion Tank: Charlotte Russe // Lavender Cami: Charlotte Russe // Black Belt: Forever 21 // Sandals: Forever 21


Hopefully you get good deals if you go shopping soon-I know I have been getting tons of great deals, which I will be sharing soon! Thanks for stopping by :)

XO, Kelsey

Follow with Bloglovin' if you want to stay in touch! 

Comments

  1. such a cute outfit! Love it! And I love those sandals! (: Found you from the GFC collective blog hop! We are neighbors !(:

    Cute blog!

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I adore the sandals..and they were less than $9, which is a steal! They seem like very good quality for the price, so I can't complain!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos and love the outfit too lady!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carly! I have to say, I really do love this outfit! I am pretty sure that if I had extra cash laying around, I would buy a ton of maxi skirts so I could wear one almost everyday, haha!

      Delete
  3. You look so freakin stunning! The outfit suits your figure so much. I love the priint on the maxi :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, and thanks for commenting! I think maxi skirts would look great on a ton of different figures! I also like the print of the maxi-I almost bought a plain one in this color, but I decided I liked the stripe-y look better!

      Delete
  4. Hey there! Here from the Blog Hop! I just wanted to let you know I'm following you via Bloglovin' :o) I hope you'll get a chance to check me out:

    Bloglovin'
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883

    - croppedstories@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, checking your blog out now!

      Delete
  5. The graphic tee is the perfect pairing with you maxi!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can we just ignore the fact that I am just now seeing this Kacie! Ahh! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. Love that skirt, Kelsey! You look fab <3

    By the way, I've updated my blog with a new post. I'd love for you to swing by :) www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going there now! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. That's a really cute skirt! The stripes are way more interesting than the typical horizontal stripes design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, I agree, the type of stripes on this are more interesting, and probably a bit more flattering than typical horizontal stripes!

      Delete
  8. Cute maxi! Love the way you styled it!

    Nicole

    http://www.momtrends.com/2013/06/monday-mingle-fourth-of-july-outfit/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think tucking in tops will be my favorite way to style a maxi!

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".