We're Going Through Changesssss

Hey there. So as everyone has probably already heard, Google Reader will be no more on July 1st. What this means I am not completely sure; but I do know that you should back-up your reading list by another method so you can keep your blogs straight! I don't know if Google Friend Connect will go away with Google Reader, but I  know that most people follow me via GFC. I have always had Bloglovin' as an option to follow my blog, and I highly suggest it! (Click here to follow me). It keeps your subscriptions really "neat" and "tidy". I also have the option available to follow via email. If you would like, you can always follow along with me on twitter, as I almost always link my newest post there! These are just a few options, but hopefully those that enjoy my blog will stick around! Don't be afraid to link your blogs below also! Do you have a favorite way to follow blogs? Let me know!

As always, thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey

Comments

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".