Animal Print [outfit] and Living in My Recent Purchases

Buyers Remorse? Not me, not now. I have purchased probably 5 or 6 things for the summer so far, and I am wearing the crap out of them, seriously. You may have saw my tweet about a zip up hoody I got from Victorias Secret for $13 (originally $45). I think I have had it for a little over a week, but I have worn it almost every day. I have to physically stop myself from putting it on everyday! It is so lightweight, and perfect for when there is a bit of a breeze! I also have been wearing the sequin sandals from today's post and another post, so much! I got them for $8.50...can you believe that? It is safe to say that I like to bargain shop, and then wear out everything I buy in the first month, haha. Another good buy? This top from Charlotte Russe that I am wearing in this post. $7.50. Bargain princess right here.

Probably just thinking about all the good deals I have scored recently.

If you follow me on instagram (kelseylenayy) or twitter (@kelseylenayyy), then you may have saw a sneak peek of this top! I wore this outfit to my family reunion, and with a change of scenery, I knew it was a perfect time to do an outfit post!

Top: Charlotte Russe // Pants: Kohls (no longer on site, many stores sell something similar!) // Sandals: Forever 21 (now on sale for $6.80-crazy!) //

Thanks for stopping by!
Xo, Kelsey

Comments

  1. I love the colors in this outfit! Your leopard top goes great with those cute pants! You're so pretty.
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, you are so sweet! I was a little unsure about wearing the leopard print with the pants, but I did it anyways haha

      Delete
  2. Loving your pink pants and those sandals...so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of your jeans!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the coral pants.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com
    www.shopvogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These coral pants are getting a ton of wear! Such a good buy!

      Xo, Kelsey

      Delete
  5. Lovely photos girl! I really like your blog!! :)

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Also, thanks for leaving your link, going to check out your blog now!

      Delete
  6. Nothing beats a good bargain! Love those sandals!
    Debbie :)
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I am all about bargains!

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".