Sometimes Simple is Better [Outfit]

Guess who's back? Back from vacation-and I already miss it! I will be putting together a vacation recap soon so I can look back on it later, so if you like those kinds of posts, be sure to keep checking for it! Anyways, while on vacation I planned on doing a few different outfit posts, but with the near daily rain, lack of "big" plans, and just being lazy, I didn't do it! I did come back with one set of outfit pictures, and I have to tell you now that it isn't anything spectacular...oops. Bigger oops is that I left all my jewelry at home, so I had none on vacation, hence the reason this outfit may be a bit boring. Either way, I love this dress and it was perfect for going out to dinner with my family after being at the beach during the day!

Love the tie back! I may or may not have tied this like a two year old...fail!
If anyone wants to take me back to Florida, be my guest! :)

Outfit details: Dress: American Eagle (similar-I don't know why this one isn't on their site!) // Sandals: Walmart  (similar)

Most simple outfit ever. Even if I had all my jewelry with me, I probably would of kept it almost as simple as this!

A little preview from my instagram of what I have been up to :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Xo, Kelsey

Linking up with many from my link-up page, as well as a new one! Real Girl Glam :)

Comments

  1. Such a pretty color on you. Also, I love your foot tattoo! I have one too, I really ought to do a blog link up for tattoo stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should do a link-up, I would join for sure!

      Delete
  2. Cute dress...and I love the tat! We just got back from vacay this morning...I was going to post some outfit shots from vacation, but it rained where we were as well!
    Debbie :)
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to make it work with what I had! So bummed it rained so much on my trip (and yours!) but hey, that is life right!? :)

      Delete
  3. That is right - simple is better! But with such a pretty dress, it's easy to look good as well. Loving your flats, too! So pretty <3

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple is better, usually! :) Great outfit, lady.

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! So glad you host Style Sessions!

      Delete
  5. A simple dress is perfect for summer days!

    www.kacieskloset.blogpost.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".