Draped Back Casual and a Little Quote Love!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Short and sweet post today! I am always working it seems (usually 6-7 days of the week!) so when I can get out of my work clothes, sometimes I just want to dress up. Some days I want to be comfy casual, and others I want to get use out of the "dressier" items. I decided to pair this tank top with jean shorts to make it a little more casual, and I think it pretty much is the epitome of my style! If you like this top, try to get it now! It is on sale on the site for $12.50 right now! Now, moving on to the outfit...and one of my favorite quotes! :)


There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”  
-Albert Einstein



Top: Charlotte Russe  // Shorts: American Eagle // Sandals: Walmart (similar) // Bracelet: Forever 21


Thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey

What is your favorite quote?

10 comments :

  1. Cute outfit!! Hope you're enjoying your day off! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a pretty good day off :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh hey there gorgeous! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks girly! I can't get over mixing black with the blush color of the top!

      Delete
  4. i love the top, especially the back part,especially sexy.



    kisstime.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The back is one of my favorite parts!

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground