Everything is Better with Marilyn [Outfit]

Do you ever look back at old actors or actresses, historical figures, singers, or models and just admire their beauty, elegance, or poise? I definitely do. For me, Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn are two beauties that seem to hold the public's eye for all time. Something about them both just scream "classic beauty", but that is just my opinion! Lucky for me Persunmall was kind enough to gift me this tank top-and now I can reflect my admiration for Marilyn in my personal style! The tank itself is super comfortable and definitely easy to dress up or down. I received the top in a size small, and think that I may have even been able to get away with an x-small, mainly because there is slight ruching on the sides, but still room in the top for stretch.

Top: c/o Persunmall // Midi Shorts: American Eagle // Sandals: Forever 21 (similar) // Necklace: Forever 21 (old-sorry!)

Thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! They are definitely getting their share of wear time!

      Delete
  2. that necklace is gorgeous! I love birds and that one looks like my tattoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the outfit!

    Thank you for linking up with Friday’s Fab Favorites!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, lady.

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfit! Love the top and that necklace is so pretty!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I do hope you'll join in again. I can't wait to see what you have to share next week. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girly great pic on this top. Love MM...love her films :) you look cute as always <3 have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! I saw an Audrey sweatshirt at Target once, and didn't buy it. Sure enough, the next day I went back to get it...and it was gone! I've regretted it every since.

    ♥Emma, from It's Emma Elise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".